- Blockchain for Government. Best Practices and Case Studies: Benefits and Drawbacks?
- Regulation of Cryptocurrencies: How? When? Benefits and Drawbacks?
- Synergies of Trending Technologies: Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and IoT
The conference will bring together global decision makers, influencers and blockchain industry leaders and companies from across the globe.
The event will feature 30 prominent speakers and leaders from the European Commission, European Parliament, national governments, various businesses, as well as 400 attendees from leading regulators of the industry, startups, investors, entrepreneurs, and academics, who are taking the lead in the blockchain industry.
- Australian Embassy to Belgium and Luxembourg and Mission to the European Union and NATO
- The United States Mission to the European Union
- The Mission of Canada to the European Union
- The Mission of Japan to the European Union
- Permanent Representation of Lithuania to the European Union
Watch the video of the Governmental Panel from the launch event at the Blockchain Centre Vilnius to get an idea of what some of the attendees coming to the Intercontinental Blockchain Conference had to say in January.
24th May, 2018
Morning session (invitation only)
- 9.30am – 11.30am at Australian Mission to the European Union, Avenue des Arts 56, Brussels 1000.
- 2.00pm – 6.00pm
Conference room: JANQ2, the European Parliament, Rue Wiertz 60, 1000 Brussels, Belgium.
- Networking evening:
6.30pm – 8.30pm
European Parliament MEPs Restaurant.
Member of European Parliament, EPP group
Member of the European Parliament, EPP group
CEO at the Pillar Project
Registration for non-institution participants is obligatory, in order to get the entrance badge.
Registration for non-institution participants is open until Thursday 17th May only.
Phone. +32(0)2 28 45522